DisclaimerIn this Disclaimer, the following definitions apply:
- DEV@WORK BV. A private company, with its registered office at B-1000 Brussel, Rue Picard 7 and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 2.272.193.128
- Website. www.devatwork.be, www.devatwork.brussels, www.devatwork.eu, www.devatwork.uk, www.devatwork.fr and derivatives developed and operated by DEV@WORK BV.
1. General information about the WebsiteConsultation or use of the Website implies full knowledge and acceptance of the Disclaimer. If you continue consulting the Website, this implies that you have expressly accepted and will strictly comply with the conditions set out below. The information published on the Website is of a general and informative nature and is not published to meet an individual need. Nor is the information necessarily complete or up-to-date and does not include individual advice or professional recommendations.
2. Intellectual property rightsThe Website including texts, layout, graphic elements, presentation, logos, software, databases, the corporate name of DEV@WORK BV, and other elements of this Website are protected by intellectual property rights belonging to DEV@WORK BV or third parties. You expressly undertake to fully respect the intellectual property rights of DEV@WORK BV and/or third parties. DEV@WORK BV®, trademark registration numbers 1031108 from BOIP & 018551964 from EUIPO & 1685109 from WIPO are protected trademarks for the Benelux, Europe, and the World ‘including the UK, Switzerland, and Norway’ of DEV@WORK BV. Any reproduction, dissemination, sale, distribution, publication, adaptation, translation, editing, or use for commercial purposes of all or part of this Website, under any form and by any means, is prohibited, except with the prior and written consent of DEV@WORK BV. The same applies to data that are not protected by intellectual rights, which can be collected by the technique of 'screen scraping', among others. Through the provision and possible use of the Website, no license is granted by DEV@WORK BV in any way. DEV@WORK BV reserves the right to take all measures that it deems effective in order to prevent and/or stop any infringement of its intellectual property rights, without any liability arising from these measures.
4. LiabilityDEV@WORK BV can never be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the information on the Website. By visiting the Website, you waive any claim or recourse against DEV@WORK BV concerning the use of data and information made available on the Website. By visiting the Website, you agree to assume all risks associated with the use of the Website. Thus, you bear the risk of damage to the computer, the software, or the data when this damage is due to malware that would have been transmitted or activated by the Website. DEV@WORK BV cannot be held liable for this. You further acknowledge the right of DEV@WORK BV to interrupt access to the Website at any time and without prior notice, including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: detecting or suppressing possible cases of abuse and/or fraud, or remedying technical or operational malfunctions or in case of a court order for alleged infringement of the (intellectual) rights of third parties or having actual knowledge of such infringement, etc.
5. Security of the WebsiteDEV@WORK BV shall take measures to the best of its ability to ensure the security of the Website, such as security surveys, encryption techniques, secure environments, and all measures and procedures reasonable according to the state of the art in the matter. In case of an attack on the Website, computer crime, or any other unauthorized attempt to gain access to part or all of the Website, DEV@WORK BV will use all legal means at its disposal to protect the integrity of its Website with the cooperation of the competent authorities.
7. Changes to the Website and/or the DisclaimerDEV@WORK BV reserves the right to modify the Website and the information contained therein at any time, without prior notice, and to remove, temporarily or permanently, any information (including hyperlinks to other websites). In addition, DEV@WORK BV has the right to amend, update, or change the provisions of the Disclaimer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the most recent Disclaimer. Your continued use of the Website following such changes will indicate your express agreement to and acceptance of the changes. This Disclaimer was last amended on 1 January 2017. DEV@WORK BV disclaims any liability for any harmful consequences that may arise from the changes made to the contents of the Website or the Disclaimer.
8. VariaIf one or more clauses of this Disclaimer are declared partially or fully null and void or non-binding by a judicial intervention, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses or the validity of the entire Disclaimer. Should DEV@WORK BV wish to modify or replace the clause(s) in question, the modified or new clause shall be as close as possible to the clause(s) declared void or non-binding. DEV@WORK BV's failure to require strict compliance with the provisions of this Disclaimer shall not be construed as any waiver or repudiation thereof.
9. Applicable lawBy accessing the Website and thereby expressly accepting this Disclaimer and the conditions contained therein, you agree that any dispute or claim relating to the Website or any information contained herein shall be governed by Belgian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels (Belgium).